Our Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCO) is Mr M Ward who can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by ringing 01952 468400.
Special Education Needs and Disabilities (SEND) documents can be viewed or downloaded by clicking on the links below.
Idsall School follows the recommendations set out below by the Education Foundation Fund.
Information & Resources for Parents, Carers and Students
- 'Beam' How to Find us Poster
- Autism West Midlands Parent Information
- Support for Parents- Face 2 Face Leaflet
- Relaxation Saturday
- Shropshire Online Courses
Idsall Pupil Centred Plans
Pupil Centred Plans are being developed for Idsall SEND students with Statements/EHCP’s and those identified as SEN Support. They replace Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
Plans are drawn up with the student, parents and staff and are intended to give a real picture of the student, their needs and what helps them learn best. We set ‘Outcomes to be achieved’ and they will be reviewed termly.
- Attend a short termly meeting to discuss their child’s progress towards the outcomes set or
- Receive a copy in the post and have the opportunity to add their views and return to us.