One to one sessions are now available-please see the poster below.
Please see the attachments below providing details on the Telford and Wrekin 'Beam' Drop-in service. These workshops offer children and young people the opportunity to access therapeutic group support relating to a range of common mental health and emotional wellbeing topics.
- BEAM GUIDE Supporting Anxiety in CYP Guide for Parents and Carers
- BEAM GUIDE Ideas for Coping with Anxious Feelings
- SCHOOL NURSING CHAT poster
Shropshire Council Helpline
Shropshire Council Free Workshops
- Summer Sleep-Tight Workshops (in person or via MS Teams)
- Summer SEND Groups-Understanding Your Child (UYC) (n Person or via MS Teams) Workshops
- 24th April-Understanding Your Child (UYC) (in person) Workshop
Kooth is a free safe and anonymous online mental wellbeing community. To sign up please click here for instructions. Please click 'How to understand and overcome the feelings of loneliness' for a downloadable PDF. The following is a 3 minute video from Kooth on how to cope with exam stress: Kooth Mock Exam Support Video
Please click here for a PDF of this poster.
Please click here for more information on how Young Carers in Shropshire can be supported.