Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us or using the contact form on the website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use the contact form on the website to let us know.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
The information provided on this website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. Idsall School provides the above links solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of such outside websites. Idsall School does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the sites and does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites of their views. We cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites and are not responsible for the possible transmissions users receive from linked websites.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We take your privacy very seriously and comply with the recent UK and EU law on handling cookies and provide (you) the user with means to remove such cookies or prevent your computer from accepting them in the future.
Cookies used on this website
|Cookie Name||What it does|
|ASPSESSID||Only set if you log into the website, only used to keep you logged into the website.|
Browser specific instructions to block and remove cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en–US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
- Safari iOS: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Blackberry: Turn off cookies in the browser
- Windows Phone: Changing privacy and other browser settings
For further information please visit: www.aboutcookies.org/