Here are a selection of online resources providing advice to stay safe on the internet:
- Dedicated to eradicating the sexual abuse of children
- is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline. Explore one of the six Thinkuknow websites for advice about staying safe when you're on a phone, tablet or computer.
- A non-profit organisation working with others to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
- Digital citizenship isn't just about recognising and dealing with online hazards. It's about building safe spaces and communities, understanding how to manage personal information, and about being internet savvy.
- A site designed to give internet users a user-friendly, easy-to-find, online resource that can be found on the most popular entry points to the internet, as well as on many of the most popular websites.
- A site designed to provide information on all the Social Networking sites that you child has access to.
- This foundation works in partnership with the online industry, law enforcement, government, the education sector, charities, international partners and the public to minimise the availability of potentially illegal online content.
- Supporting Children to Deal with Upsetting Content
- Cyberbullying and Online Harassment Advice for Young People (West Mercia Police)
- Idsall E-Safety Sheet for Parents and Carers
The information provided on this page includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organisations. Idsall School:
- Provides the above links solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of such outside websites
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the sites
- Does not endorse the organisations sponsoring linked websites of their views
- Cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites
- Are not responsible for the possible transmissions users receive from linked websites