Here are a selection of online resources providing advice to stay safe on the internet:
- Dedicated to eradicating the sexual abuse of children
- is the education programme from NCA-CEOP, a UK organisation which protects children both online and offline. Explore one of the six Thinkuknow websites for advice about staying safe when you're on a phone, tablet or computer.
- A non-profit organisation working with others to help make the internet a great and safe place for children.
- Digital citizenship isn't just about recognising and dealing with online hazards. It's about building safe spaces and communities, understanding how to manage personal information, and about being internet savvy.
- A site designed to give internet users a user-friendly, easy-to-find, online resource that can be found on the most popular entry points to the internet, as well as on many of the most popular websites.
- A site designed to provide information on all the Social Networking sites that you child has access to.
- This foundation works in partnership with the online industry, law enforcement, government, the education sector, charities, international partners and the public to minimise the availability of potentially illegal online content.
The information provided on this page includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organisations. Idsall School:
- Provides the above links solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of such outside websites
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, or completeness of the sites
- Does not endorse the organisations sponsoring linked websites of their views
- Cannot authorise the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites
- Are not responsible for the possible transmissions users receive from linked websites